So, you've got the T-shirts. You've got a couple of keychains. You even have your own replica Pokeball, where you imagine Pikachu is hanging out inside, kicking it on the couch sipping a cold one, ready to emerge and kick the crap out of any other Pokemon at a moment's notice.
You might want to see a doctor, because you're obsessed. Or, if you're perfectly fine with the addiction, check out these Japanese headphones, depicting several different Pokemon. They're the kind of headphones that scream "Go away, I'm trying to level up my Manaphy."
Headphones for the Poke-professional
Posted Jun 13th 2007 5:00PM by David Hinkle
Filed under: Fan stuff, Accessories
Tags: ds, dslite, headphone, lite, nintendo, nintendods, nintendodslite, pokemon
- Items of Import: Look Ahead! Dragon Quest V (23 days ago - 7 Comments)
- Items of Import: Let's RPG - More Words To Learn! (37 days ago - 3 Comments)
- DS Daily: Favorite Pokemon? (53 days ago - 109 Comments)
- DS Daily: Your favorite limited edition handheld (25 days ago - 22 Comments)
- Pokemon Platinum nears a million sales in two days (23 days ago - 14 Comments)
Reader Comments (Page 1 of 1)
6-14-2007 @ 2:56AM
Al Deezy said...
They look horrible.
6-14-2007 @ 9:13AM
They make my eyes bleed.
6-14-2007 @ 12:38PM
these headphones could be tackier
6-14-2007 @ 2:00PM
makes me want to puke.
it looks like they were mints with pokemon printed on them.
6-14-2007 @ 4:44PM
These are so cool. Why is there no button for 'english language' on the website???
They would look great with my mint (japanese) DS Lite!