Game sales by region: who printed which demonimation of money?
In Japan, a detective game from Tecmo sits at the top spot, followed by Final Fantasy Tactics A2. This report conflicts with the report yesterday that had FFTA2 at the top-- maybe DS Nishimura Kyotaro Suspense sells better on Amazon (from whence the results for this study are tallied) than other retailers. Check after the break for the full top-five lists!
1. Brain Age 2 (Nintendo)
2. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo)
3. Brain Age (Nintendo)
4. New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo)
5. Flash Focus (Nintendo)
1. DS Nishimura Kyotaro Suspense Shin Tantei Series: Kyoto Atami Zekkai no Kotou - Satsui no Wana (Tecmo)
2. Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Fuuketsu no Grimoire (Square Enix)
3. DS Bungaku Zenshuu (Nintendo)
4. Zaidan Houjin Nippon Kanji Nouryoku Kentei Kyoukai Koushiki Soft: 250-Mannin no KanKen (IE Institute)
5. Eigo ga Nigate na Otona no DS Training: Motto Eigo Zuke (Nintendo)
1. Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo)
2. More Brain Training from Dr. Kawashima (Nintendo)
3. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo)
4. Cooking Mama (505 Games)
5. 42 All-Time Classics (Nintendo)
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.