And if you want an extra shot at a spankin' new DS Lite by the end of the year, GameDaily is offering up a sweet Crimson and Black model today and tomorrow.
- DS Fanswag: End of the year blowout!
LoZ bundle and much more up for grabs.
- DS Daily: Still playing
How often do you get to see a LOLtapir? C'mon.
- DS Daily: Your greatest moment
Come brag. It's okay.
- Cheap stylus gifts that aren't really styli
From pets to more-than-a-little NSFW options.
- Five gifts that PAL gamers should import this Christmas
All hail the region-free DS!
- Cases shaped like things that aren't cases at all
And yet this is the post that is totally safe for work. We like to fool you.
- Five gifts that are Contra 4
Yes, you read that correctly.
- Five games to buy for people you hate
Because you're cruel like that.
- DS Fanboy Review: Draglade
Not as rhythmic as we expected, but also better.
- Promotional Consideration: Why we're not watching the Spike Video Game Awards tonight
Might have something to do with that whole handheld gaming fetish we have.
- Square Enix announces Final Fantasy IV sequel!
And manages to piss everyone off, too.
- Halo DS a reality after all
And we are dirty, dirty tricksters.
- Dr. Kawashima to ... cell phones?
But will he still be awesome Photoshop fodder?
- Phantom Hourglass ranks at #7 on Time's top 10 games of 2007 list
We won't complain. Much.