As usual, we've picked the notable titles out of the bunch and listed them for you, except this time, we've done it in Christmas carol form!
On the twelfth day of Christmas,
DS Fanboy sent to me:
- Twelve Diddy Kong racers Racing ($17.99),
- Eleven Spectrobes for collecting ($15.99),
- Ten Hoshigamis a-SRPG-ing ($14.99),
- Nine Planet Puzzles Leaguing ($19.99),
- Eight Custom Robos a-fighting ($12.99),
- Seven Sim Cities a-building ($16.99),
- Six Bombermen a-touching ($22.99),
- Five of Sonic Rush's golden rinnngggggs ($17.99),
- Four Mana Children ($14.99),
- Three Elite Beat Agents ($22.99),
- Two Mega Man Star Forces ($17.99 each),
- And a Naruto: Ninja Council 3 ($17.99)!
Reader Comments (Page 1 of 1)
12-24-2007 @ 12:16PM
custom robo is the only one worth buying for the price, maybe hoshigami
12-24-2007 @ 12:49PM
12-24-2007 @ 1:27PM
ARE YOU READY!
12-24-2007 @ 10:33PM
3! 2! 1! GO!
12-24-2007 @ 10:48PM
Running fast and missing but cannot help convincing
The reasons you gave me are all wearing thin
12-24-2007 @ 1:18PM
JC Fletcher said...
This is a fantastic post. Joys be mine for reading it!
12-24-2007 @ 2:07PM
Alisha Karabinus said...
Planet Puzzles Leaguing has had me cracking up all day.
12-24-2007 @ 2:10PM
I went straight to looking at the titles and at first I just thought there were a lot of typos.