- DS Fanswag: Hip-hopping cases for your Lite
They've got bunnies!
- Show and Tell: Lies, damned lies, and DS Lites
Or, the Weighted Companion Lite.
- New Super Mario Bros. hack transports us back to 1985
It's the best of both worlds.
- Promotional Consideration: Real-life ninjas flippin' out
On your television screen.
- The DS Life: A room to play in
A room we want to play in, that is.
- DS Fanboy interview: Rob Hawkey on MLB 2K8 Fantasy All-Stars
Sometimes, it's just all about fun.
- DS Fanboy Review: Insecticide
Two games should maybe not have become one.
- New trademark hints at localized Away: Shuffle Dungeon
Yeah, we're all out of Away jokes today. Check the archives.
- Etrian Odyssey II coming to NA in June
This time, we recommend everyone pre-order.
- Square Enix confirms awesome trio for Europe
Europe gets games?
- Zombie BBQ concept (un)lives up to its awesome name
But features an unfortunately-worded press release about eating out brains.
- Square Enix reveals new 'adventure RPG': Sigma Harmonics
Now with elaborate character costumes!
- Ninja Gaiden: Depressing Scapegoat
You know the drill: blame crime on games.