For all of you fans of the gridiron, the news that the Tecmo Bowl
franchise was getting a reboot and coming to the DS
likely brought back fond memories of long passes for touchdowns and leaping over the pile at the goal line. Personally, we're dying to see a screen shot already, but that's beside the point. Prepare yourself to want this game more
, though, because Tecmo let loose some details on the upcoming game.
Known features include:
- Customizable teams: players can select color, emblem, player names, city and abilities
- Super abilities: some players will have special abilities that allow them to pull off big plays
- Wi-Fi and local multiplayer: oh yeah, you can play a friend in the same room or somebody across the country
- Stylus control: no other details on this one, yet
- Over 32 different teams
- Cut scenes: huh?
- Customizable playbook: no idea on how much you can customize it, but it's a nice feature
So there you have it. Personally, these fresh details get us pumped to be out on the field, cracking heads. How about you?