Renegade Kid's Dementium: The Ward is something you know we enjoyed. It was a very unique title on the DS, striving to provide a moody atmosphere full of scares. We think it succeeded, overall, and apparently so did Gamecock, as the title was chosen to release in Japan.
Now, the game's Japanese site has launched and it's an incredibly effective platform for advertising the title. Just checking out the site makes you think J-horror, in the likes of Silent Hill and Fatal Frame. It's a great way to market the title, we believe, so be sure to hit up the site for the goods.
[Via Insert Credit]
Dementium gets under Japanese skin
Posted May 26th 2008 2:00PM by David Hinkle
Filed under: Fan stuff, Video, Imports
Tags: dementium, dementium-the-ward, fps, gamecock, japan, renegade-kid, survival-horror
- Japanese hospitals want Dementium off store shelves (12 days ago - 14 Comments)
- Impressive homebrew gives Renegade Kid a run for their money (40 days ago - 9 Comments)
- DS Daily: Still going to import one? (7 days ago - 38 Comments)
- DQIX dated for March release in Japan (14 days ago - 6 Comments)
- Take a closer look at Ni no Kuni: The Another World (19 days ago - 12 Comments)
Reader Comments (Page 1 of 1)
5-26-2008 @ 3:06PM
The Japanese and Europe versions will even have a fixed savesystem.