Touch Generations reach out and touch greatness
Yes, you read that correctly, Nintendo's Touch Generations brand, which is shared by numerous titles such as Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day!, Magnetica and True Swing Golf, has sold close to 3.5 million copies in the US. Clearly, Nintendo's philosophy of making games "meant for anyone to pick up and play, regardless of their prior gaming experience" is working out for them.
- Japanese hardware sales, 20 November - 26 November: Choose-your-own-edition edition (12/01/2006)
- Featured Friday Video: FFVI Advance, now with Gilgamesh (12/01/2006)
- Cake Mania looks good enough to eat (12/01/2006)
- Heroes of Mana site opens for business (12/01/2006)
- The DS holiday buyer's guide part 1: the new adopter (12/01/2006)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry: inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments. To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.