At this point, the only things that could make us want Contra 4 any more are the inclusion of other Contra games and a price tag of $0.00. We won't expect the latter, as Konami seems to have this hangup about receiving money for their work or whatever, but we may be getting some bonus games on our card.
A NeoGAFfer reports that the "Coming Soon" binder in his local GameStop has Contra 4 listed as including the first two NES Contra games. The game's listing online doesn't bear this out, so we'll just have to have faith in ... that one guy ... on GAF. As the site's logo reads, Believe.
Rumor: Contra 4 fortified with extra vitamin C?
Posted Aug 29th 2007 10:40AM by JC Fletcher
Filed under: Rumors
Tags: action, contra, contra4, konami, nes
- Point/Counterpoint: Does Castlevania need new blood? (23 days ago - 21 Comments)
- Killer Fish and the Order of Ecclesia (25 days ago - 6 Comments)
- IGA talks Castlevania, plays Castlevania (26 days ago - 7 Comments)
- Outrage! UK media up in arms over DS games (16 days ago - 22 Comments)
- Metal Slug 7 holding out for a hero (12 days ago - 2 Comments)
Reader Comments (Page 1 of 1)
8-29-2007 @ 11:48AM
Good thing I haven't bought Super C for the virtual console, if its included in Contra 4, then I'd rather "play on the go".