Having spent over half of our existence playing the Russian puzzler, we've also picked up a few lessons and words to live by from the falling, multi-colored blocks. Here they are, plucked from the sage minds of DS Fanboy's staff (My wife contributed, too, since Alisha is off birthing her own baby block):
- Dave: Immediate gratification just isn't worth sacrificing the long-term goal
- JC: Don't buy the Tetris board game
- Eric: Having a second player makes everything ten times more fun
- Candace, channeling Project Runway's Tim Gunn: "Make it work"
- Chris: If you pause for too long, you might find life passes you by (or that level 20 Tetris is REALLY FREAKING HARD to play from the off)
- Alexis: Even weird blocks, the ones that don't look like they fit in anywhere, have a place