Nintendo attracts cute animals like nobody's business. If it isn't Nintendogs, it's Animal Crossing. If it isn't that, it's this. And if it isn't any of those -- it's Animal Paradise 2. As if pets aren't celebrated enough in video games, we need to give them a paradise. How about Blogger Paradise 2?
The original game isn't even out in North America yet, and the release for AP2 only mentions a European release date. That's Q2 2009, a long time from now, and an even longer time for the rest of the world. The game focuses on managing a park (read: paradise) filled with an array of Hanadeka animals. That's way too much cute for any one person to take, so waiting a while before it comes out is probably good for the heart.
[Via press release]
Animals in Paradise, again
Posted Jun 19th 2008 3:30PM by Phil Larsen
Filed under: News
Tags: animal-paradise, animal-paradise-2, animals, empire-interactive, europe, hanadeka, pets, simulation
- DSi hitting Europe spring 2009 (11 days ago - 26 Comments)
- Verdict delivered on Phoenix Wright 3 European release (33 days ago - 4 Comments)
- Jagged Alliance cuts into the DS next year (48 days ago - 9 Comments)
- Bury the Shovelware: Petz Dogz Fashion (54 days ago - 8 Comments)
- Sweet, delicious release date and teaser for Viva Pinata (59 days ago - 0 Comments)