WRUP: solve a puzzle edition
Our DS Lite sits at the ready, as we plan on venturing out into the real world (keeping our eye out for bears, of course) to acquire our puzzle fix. If we can't find it at retail (supposedly it's kind of scarce), we'll undoubtedly have to order the title online and will spend our weekend cuddled up with our Wii. We supposed, either way, we win ...
Previous posts: What were you playing?
- GDC 07: The making of Ouendan & Elite Beat Agents (3/08/2007)
- GDC 07: Even Reggie's limo driver is famous! (3/07/2007)
- Nintendo formally announces DS release schedule for 2007 [update 1] (3/07/2007)
- Metareview: Wario: Master of Disguise (3/07/2007)
- ... and the Quickspot trailers just keep on coming (3/07/2007)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.