Hoshigami coming to DS
It's somewhat more likely, since in addition to stylus control, the new Hoshigami has wireless item trading. Importers will be able to make their own decision on May 24th.
*It's ... a thing we do. We'll buy or rent a strategy game, and then just won't get it, return it, and try again a year later. We're going to look real hard at the screens after the break and think about whether we want to try again.
- Japanese hardware sales, Mar. 5 - Mar. 11: March Madness edition (3/17/2007)
- Friday video: Compare and contrast (3/16/2007)
- A few Touch Detective Season 2 1/2 screens, and one creepy wallpaper (3/16/2007)
- Pokephone Diamond and Pearl (3/16/2007)
- How old were you when you first heard 'Nintendo?' (3/16/2007)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.