- DS Fanswag: Pick up a professor-approved puzzle pack!
Professor Layton and Brain Challenge, all for you!
- Relive Link's Awakening, Lego-style
Check out Lwelyk's creations in the gallery down below. Hot.
- Super Wings: Download this game NOW
Destined for homebrew history.
- DS Fanboy Review: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
Cute, fun, and totally "adulterous!" Just not in that way.
- DS Fanboy Review: Spitfire Heroes: Tales of the Royal Air Force
More like tales of the royal butt-kicking.
- DS Fanboy interview: Red Fly Studio (Mushroom Men)
Less fungal than their game's heroes.
- DS Fanboy interview: Insecticide's Larry Ahern
Part action, part adventure, all talk.
- Promotional Consideration: City planning
About a sign.
- Guitar Hero: On Tour to feature Nirvana, No Doubt, OK Go
Also: your money. Probably your dignity as well.
- Summer strategy: FFTA2 due June 24th
Took 'em long enough!
- At last: Guitar Hero on Tour, now with wacky peripheral
Now we WANT Accordion Hero.
- Greenpeace: Nintendo still not eco-friendly
Fail. At least they're rich!
- The DS Lite gets repeatedly busted for 'science'
If that picture doesn't make you cry, you have no soul.
Gallery: Lwelyk's Link's Awakening Legos