Check out our choices for show highlights right here, or hit the break for the full rundown of our E3 coverage. Of course, we're still adding things, and will be over the next few days; keep up by clicking the E3 graphic in the sidebar.
- New DS rumors abound
- We fit into Natsume's niche
- Namco Bandai's Panda game dated for U.S.
- Final Fantasy IV speaks our language -- probably yours, also
- EA Tiburon's quirky 2D platformer/puzzler reappears
- Transfer data from Animal Crossing: Wild World to new Wii game
- Atari and irritating celebrity chef combine for cooking game
- Miyamoto explains fusion of Wii and DS Zelda teams
- Nintendo dates dozens of debuting games
- Rhythm Tengoku brings heaven to the U.S.
- Highlights from Nintendo's keynote
- Cooking Guided headed to US
- Guitar Hero back On Tour soon
- GTA: Chinatown Wars shooting up the DS in winter!
- DS Fanboy hands-on with Away: Shuffle Dungeon
- DS Fanboy hands-on with Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero
- DS Fanboy enters the Retro Game Challenge
- Not the right place to try Bangai-O Sound Load
- The Jamie Oliver game is ... really cool?
- DS Fanboy hands-on with MillionHeir
- A sneaky visit to Ninjatown
- SouthPeak's puzzle pair
- Chrono Trigger's controls explained
- Mushroom Men puts the 'fun' in 'fungus'
- A mini hands-on with Big Bang mini
- Rhythm Heaven is the best musical microgame collection at the show
- DS Fanboy hands-on with Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
- Neopets Puzzle Adventure flips Othello over
- Taking in Kirby Super Star Ultra's new minigames
- Viva Pinata was an Xbox game?
- DS Fanboy invites Princess Debut to the ball
- Circling in on Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
- DS Fanboy rocks out to Rock Revolution DS
- DS Fanboy summons Gods in Age of Mythologies
- Princess Debut shots dance the night away
- EA announces SimAnimals
- Infected with Puchi Puchi Virus
- Fresh Viva Piñata screens hunted down
- N+ media leaps deftly into our grasp
- Clone Wars: Small screens, long title
- Pop Cutie does a little turn on the catwalk
- More Bangai-O shots fired off
- New screens, new art, New International Track & Field
- Hamtaro tries extra hard to scare off older gamers
- A smattering of Natsume simulation screens
- Get intimate with the Order of Ecclesia
- Luminous Arc 2 screens add a dose of hilarity
- Three DS news items you might have missed
- From mop-tops to monsters, Avalon Code looks the part
- Dragon Quest IV screens, release date scare
- Screens of the Monster Lair
- EA releases old screens and new screens
- A little more from the Dark Brotherhood
- Bushels of excitement sprout as Harvest Moon trailer is revealed
- Dinosaur King unearths a trailer
- Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals (insert cake joke here)
- Korg DS-10 makes cool people cooler
- What an awful, awful Duke Nukem trailer
- Age of Empires trailer, now with less developer
- Take your turn and view this Dragon Quest IV trailer
- MillionHeir inherits new media
- Pokemon Rangers 2 gets localized, offers footage
- Kirby loves super stardom
- U.S. to gobble Prey the Stars this October
- Apartment Pets shining on the tiny screen
- Lock's Quest strategy goodies attack E3
- Castlevania (aka Shanoa the vampire slayer)
- Welcome to the Tecmo Bowl
- Highlights from Nintendo's private conference
- Rhythm Heaven bumped by Cammie Dunaway's wrist
- Konami booth tour in photos
- Nintendo keynote photo tour
- DS Fanboy reacts to the Nintendo keynote
- Live reactions from the Nintendo conference
- Post-E3 DS Fanboy/Joystiq reader meetup in photos
And don't forget about the stories at Joystiq!
- Speakers for tomorrow's Nintendo press conference revealed
- Ultimate Band getting charity concert venue, Linkin Park love
- Joystiq live at Electronic Arts E3 2008 press conference
- Joystiq Podcast E308 - Not joking edition
- Liveblog from Nintendo's 2008 E3 Developer Roundtable
- New game industry facts, straight from the ESA
- Joystiq live at Konami E308 press conference
- Sega unconcerned about Wii storage, falling
- [email protected]: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Reader Comments (Page 1 of 1)
7-20-2008 @ 7:21AM
Jose El Maton said...
About GTA, I'd think if it was going to be a 3D game, they'd have left it on the PSP. Sorry, man, but I wouldn't want to play a 3D GTA game on the DS. Not gonna happen. So, I would guess it'd be a top-down game (but probably not, if it's actually restricted to Chinatown,) or more likely (hopefully!) some kind of a strategy game, what with the whole "Wars," thing at the end. Not that that'd be a bad idea, I'd be interested if it didn't seem completely crappy. Could be interesting. Just my thoughts, brought on by the "Wars," part.
7-20-2008 @ 8:17AM
Er, strategy game? How would that fit in with GTA at all? That makes no sense to me...
7-20-2008 @ 8:51AM
Lord Bowser said...