Here comes Beefiness Training
Users will be able to choose what bulk-related issue they need to work on, with exercise programs based on specific goals, like looking good in a tank top. Then they'll get to watch Nobuaki performing the exercises in a fake living room, sometimes using chairs as props.
Stuff like this is precisely why we love reporting on the Nintendo DS. We can't wait to see what the other four games in Dorasu's series are.
- E307: Great while it lasted (7/14/2007)
- Hands-on: Contra 4 (7/14/2007)
- DS Daily: Is 2D obsolete? (7/14/2007)
- Friday Video: Revenant Wings soars out of E3 (7/13/2007)
- Gloss Silver and Metallic Pink DS Lites now available for import (7/13/2007)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.
1. If Bowser used this program, his girth level would go down at least 1000 points!
Posted at 4:34PM on May 8th 2007 by WhatIsThatThing